SubjectGlobal Internship 2
Provided and managed by
OpenEvery 2nd semester
Schedule (※ The course schedule may be changed for each semester)
|WEEK 2||Internship to Job : Making the Connection|
|WEEK 3||Overseas Job Market Trend|
|WEEK 4||Global Companies Recruiting Trend|
|WEEK 10~11||Presentation Rehearsal|
|WEEK 12||Final Presentation and Evaluation|
|WEEK 13||Mentoring Session|
|WEEK 14||Meeting with Global CEO|
|WEEK 15||Grading and Final Class Evaluation|
Evaluation Attendance 40%, assignment 30%, presentation 20%, participation 10%
Information for the students
1. HoursFriday 10:00 – 12:00
2. ClassroomRoom#207, Building 152-1
3. TARoom#202, Lotte International Education Hall (Building 152-1), SNU Career Development Center (880-1354)
- This course is S/U; there is no make-up course.
4. You get 'U' if
Cheating or violation of the behavior expected of the students
1. Attendance-related: will be processed as 2 absents.
2. Assignment-related: will be processed as 'U' and reported to the college of the student.