SubjectGlobal Internship 1
Provided and managed by
OpenEvery 1st semester
Schedule (※ The course schedule may be changed for each semester)
|WEEK 1||Introduction to the course (preparing for the internship, necessity of internship and status)|
|WEEK 2||Exploring the occupational world I (characteristics of the job, requirements, ways to find the internship programs in the field, etc.)|
|WEEK 3||Exploring the occupational world II (characteristics of the job, requirements, ways to find the internship programs in the field, etc.)|
|WEEK 4||Company visit and practice|
|WEEK 5||How to write the job application in Korean and practice|
|WEEK 6||How to write the job application in English and practice|
|WEEK 7||Mid-term report|
|WEEK 8||How to prepare for the interview in Korean and English|
|WEEK 9||Mock interview in Korean|
|WEEK 10||Mock interview in English|
|WEEK 11||Lecture by the HR expert from a global company|
|WEEK 12||Business etiquette training and practice|
|WEEK 13||Company visit and practice II|
|WEEK 14||Tips from the internship participant|
|WEEK 15||Final report and presentation|
Evaluation Attendance 20%, mid-term assignment 30%, final assignment 40%, participation 10% Grade given in the form of S/U
Information for the students
1. HoursFriday 10:00 – 12:00
2. ClassroomRoom#208, Building 152-1
3. TARoom#208, Lotte International Education Hall (Building 152-1), SNU Career Development Center(880-1359)
- This course is comprised of preparation (lecture) and practice that requires participation of the students.
- This course is S/U; there is no make-up course.
4. You get 'U' ifyou are absent for more than 4 classes; you did not submit the mid-term and final assignments; you did not participate in practice.
Cheating or violation of the behavior expected of the students
1. Attendance-related : will be processed as 2 absents.
2. Assignment-related : will be processed as 'U' and reported to the college of the student.